Some of America's favorite restaurants and fast food chains were started right here in Knoxville. The fine dining and the great variety of cuisines offered by Knoxville restaurants have helped it to be chosen as one of the top 100 cities in the USA as a place to live and work. Knoxville has a temperate climate and is especially beautiful in the spring when the dogwoods are in bloom and in the fall when the sky is a gorgeous blue, the air is crisp, and the leaves have turned a brilliant hue.
The city has many nice restaurants that include best of American, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and many others, waiting to satisfy your appetite after you have made this city your new home. When selecting restaurants for a special occasion, people often consider the entertainment that restaurants offer, such as a jazz or blues band or serene piano music played on a grand piano. Dining out in Knoxville, Tennessee is guaranteed to be a delightful experience. The city also has great bars. So, when looking for a funight, many people often look to bars to be entertained and to keep the nightlife going.
Some of the best restaurants in the city are listed below:-
- Altruda's Italian Restaurant - In West Knoxville Open evenings 7 days a week. The cuisine at Altruda's Italian Restaurant is influenced by Moma Altruda herself.
- Best Bagels in Town :- Deli restaurant offering New York style bagels grilled sandwiches pizza salad.
- Bonefish Grill - Bonefish offers a variety of eight or more fresh fish to choose from, as well as a vast array of original sauces and toppings which customers can pair with the fish of their choice.
- Cumberland Grill :- Cumberland Grill Specialties include Specialty Burgers, Salads & Sandwiches, Grilled & Slow Roasted Steak, Chicken & Seafood, Famous Prime Rib.
- Michaels Restaurant :- Restaurant and nightclub offering casual fine dining and music dancing and entertainment.